- Day 0 - created alpha clone. 5K ISK.
- Day 3 - finally finished all agent missions (skipped the Sisters of EVE Arc). 5M ISK
- Day 5 - mining for 4 million ISK per hour, and doing so for the last time as I bought my first Gallente hauler and fitted it out with 30k ehp shield tank to comfortably haul 100M cargoes in high sec.
- Day 10 - station traded up to 20M ISK per day. Hit plateau. 70M ISK.
- Day 15 - been making 10-40 million ISK per hour hauling trading pairs found on eve-marketdata.com. 150M ISK.
- Day 20 - Joined a newbie corp in high sec. Liquidated everything and moved to corp nullsec hq. Standing at 250M ISK.
- Day 21 - Realizing my ISK per hour dropping due to PVP focus of corp.
- Day 27 - Learned a lot in how to survive in high sec with the PVP corp. Left newbie corp for another (thank goodness corps aren't marriages). Liquidated everything and hopped into another newbie corp that offered a somewhat more secure pocket of nullsec space. 350M ISK.
- Day 33 - Wondering why I didn't join that corp in the first place. Salvaging in Catalyst paying off more mining or ratting 60M ISK per hour. 780M ISK.
- Day 36 - Jump clone to Jita to buy up 150M worth of skill books. Die in glorious combat to wardeccing camp at Jita. 840M ISK.
- Day 37 - Salvaging at every opportunity in a Tristan for AFK salvage drones, then Algos salvager for combo active and AFK salvaging. 60 mil ISK per hour not counting loot which doubles that take sometimes. Ratting for 40M ISK per hour otherwise. They say the last 200M of your first billion takes forever. I rake it in under 4 hours salvaging easy. 1.2 Billion ISK.
- Day 38 - Salvaging and ratting combined yields 70 mil ISK per hour as alpha clone. Figure its time to make the jump. Spend 1.1 Billion ISK for plex. Omega now!
- Day 43 - Skilled up to use VNI for ratting, now making as much ratting as salvaging, 60M ISK per hour not counting dank pirate loot, or escalations for sale. 850M ISK.
- Day 44 - Ratting and salvaging, and now joining my fleet mates for system protection. 70M ISK per hour. 1.2 Billion ISK in the bank.
That first billion is tough but you learn alot. Took me 37 days as alpha (and more than half of it in the last week as an alpha in a nullsec corp). Made second billion in 6 days as omega. It can be done. :) I played about 3 hours per day. As I engage in a more passive means to make plexable ISK amounts (Planetary Interaction I hear is the key), I hope to cut down my time commitment to EVE to half, so I can win the game of real life as well as EVE. :)
I have a business plan: To plex again, and then make my third billion and skill inject to start Planetary Interaction, and get my ratting DPS to 747 in a VNI.
Thanks to an amazing community, and youtube, and my corp. You too, Alpha Clone player, can be as successful as me or better. :) Not a penny spent on this game (though I do intend to support CCP by perhaps buying a skin here or there if its not on market).
This is my alpha clone success story. Someday I hope to make a new post titled Diary of an Alpha Clone to Omega Trillionaire.